Wednesday 9 January 2013

Brief Relief

So, at long last, I have finished my Design Enterprise Report! 

With the chosen title being Expat Map: An Online Expatriate Service, Business Feasibility Report. It has been a hard slog but with a final push it has been printed and bound and will hopefully give me a good grade towards my degree.

I can now focus full yon my final project which with all its twists and turns looks to be heading towards creating design equipment for designers using recycled building materials namely concrete. A recycled form however using up to 99% recycled material. This will allow me to highlight all of the wasted materials that can be utilised as well as making these materials more accessible to designers. I will keep you all posted on what becomes of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment