Friday 23 March 2012

Design and the Market

It has been a while since my last post, been very busy! So here is an update on what is going on with my design and the market module. I have my business idea and without giving too much away its a way to connect people abroad and give them the luxuries of home without actually being there.

I have my idea but now I need to take it somewhere. So, the research begins, starting with existing systems and how they work, hopefully, this can shed some light on where to start. This combined with the NESTA toolkits will hopefully get me going. The NESTA tool kits are great! They break everything down into manageable bite size pieces and allow the user try and fully understand where they want their business to go and how they are going to get it there.


I will post again about this after I feel I have managed to complete all of the worksheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment