Thursday 27 September 2012

Research

So, not much to report at the moment just constant research. Getting in survey responses for my business project which is great, be able to get in touch with some other groups of expats and see what everyone thinks and how I can tweak my idea. Big question at the moment is do I test the feasibility of the idea or do I see how it would work assuming it would work.

The other sidea of things is the honours project. Researching into reclaimed building materials is a lot trickier than I first anticipated so if anyone has seen or heard of anything then let me know!!! In the meantime here is some upcycling which has made an impression on me.

Designer Inghua Ting has made luxury leather floor tiles out of old leather belts. These are really cool and if I had a nice house or office I would definitely consider these. Let me know what you think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment